Today was still no improvement. I decided to record a video, so if you have a spare 5 minutes and want to have a look, here's the link:
Inner primary bolt on problem (ultima) - YouTube
This is with the back of the motor bolted down, 2 front bolts loose, all 5 trans nuts loose. As you can see the 4 motor bolts are all ****s to get in, and the bottom left still wont even start, I tried to show a view of the hole at the end of the video, but it was too dark, the hole looks to be lined up though, must just be of a fraction.
The second video is short, just to show how high the trans sits.
Trans Position (ultima) - YouTube