View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Club Chopper Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Bike Year, Make, Engine: 2006 Buell Blast
Send a message via Yahoo to Spade115
Not Ranked     
Buell Blast

Ok, I am finally on a full size bike after a year in a half, I have a "Concern" and questions and figured I would make my own thread. I havent told many people of customizing it or even told many that I bought it. so still kinda eh about the whole thing

2006 Buell Blast. Specs (Per Bikez.com)
30 ci (491.64cc)
33 HP
30.2 Ft Torq @ 3200 RPM

Dry Weight 359.4

Front Tire: 100/80 16
Rear Tire: 120/80 16

Power To Weight: 0.2085 HP

Fuell Capacity: 2.8

Now my plan is to swap the frame out (Drop Seat), rear fender only and gas tank. Going to talk to my buddy who built a bike that I am useing as a "template" (Will upload the pic in a secound)

Built by The Motorcycle Shop (www.Themotorcycleshoptx.com)

I did some drawings to see what I want to do and considering a few things mostly wanted opinions. Eventually plan to do this might leave it stock for now just mostly getting some informationg and seeing if I should go through with it. might not happen now but plan to get it done.

Will post pictures of the rough sketches.

This is what I am thinking of useing from the blast.
Rims & Tires (Front and back)
Forks
Brakes

What I will buy slowly
Oil Tank (Considering round tank to mount where the rear jug would be on a regular Vtwin.)
Rear Fender (Plan on not going big on the rear tire so the tires are cheap to replace)

Options (Considering)
King Tank "Rolled edge"
tanks has a 19.75" tunnel length, 2 1/8" backbone width, is 10.75" wide and 9" high with a capacity of 3.4 gallons

Would like a King Tank mostly for the 3.3 gallon minimum (HATE having a small tank)

Also side mounted plate with light (Can probably make this myself. will be bugging cole about his)
Grease
Quote:
Originally Posted by apehangeralfy View Post
When I roll by cows in the winter, they get jealous:
LBS

Last edited by Spade115; 04-07-2010 at 02:53 PM..
Sponsored Links